The purpose of the auxiliary organization is to promote and advance needs and programming of the residents and tenants of St. John’s Circle of Care.
Memberships cost $5.00 for the year. The Auxiliary takes part in staff appreciation supplies and programs.
The Auxiliary each year awards a $500.00 scholarship to a high school student pursuing a medical career.
- Dad’s Belgian Waffle Breakfast
- Nursing Home Week donations
- Build Your Own Burger Blast
- Provides Volunteers for the Family Picnic
The Auxiliary board is formed with a representative from eight area churches. Four officers are elected at the annual meeting, which is held the second Monday of November
Meetings are held the fourth Wednesday of the month (excluding June, July, November and December).
Annual $5.00 membership donation.
2020 Auxiliary Board of Directors
- Irene Zimmerman: President
- Jane Evers: Secretary
- Angie Ames: Vice-President
- Pat Ryan: Treasurer
- Jane Evers – New Hope Lutheran, Comfrey
- Margie Prokosch – St. Paul Catholic, Comfrey
- Jan Severson – St. Paul Lutheran
- Cheryl Diede – United Methodist, Springfield
- Linda Anderson – St. John Lutheran, Springfield
- Katie Wilhelmi – St. Raphael Catholic, Springfield
- Judy Weedman – Trinity Lutheran, Sleepy Eye
- Shari Loomis – Zion Lutheran, Springfield