St. John’s Circle of Care is not only a caring community, but also an energetic, diverse and encouraging workplace!
We have a job to fit everyone’s skills and abilities in various department throughout the campus, including nursing, dietary, housekeeping, laundry, therapeutic recreation, plant operations, child daycare, care attendants and business administration.
St. John’s Circle of Care is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. Our shift schedules vary by department to best care for our residents, housing with services’ tenants and our daycare center’s children. St. John’s has competitive wages and benefits including PTO and sick pay for full time employees (30+ hours/week). Eligible employees may participate in health/HSA, dental and vision insurance, Dependent Care Flex Claim Reimbursement, 403b pension including company match.
St. John Lutheran Home
Attn: Paula Barnes
201 S. County Road 5
Springfield, MN 56087
Questions, please call:
Human Resources Director
St. John’s Circle of Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We employ approximately 150 people in various departments throughout the campus, including nursing, dietary, housekeeping, laundry, therapeutic recreation, plant operations, child daycare, care attendants, and business administration. St. John’s Circle of Care provides equal opportunity employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/AA
We are always on the lookout for great talent. View our current job openings below.
St. John Lutheran Home
RN/LPN Charge Nurse
- Every 3rd Saturday and Sunday 5 am – 5 pm and holiday rotation
- Casual position is required to work a minimum of one weekend shift per month at the request of St John Lutheran Home to assist in meeting staffing needs.
Full-time Overnight Shift Position
($3000.00 Sign-On Bonus)
- 12-hour shifts, 5:00 pm – 5:00 am
- $2.00 shift differential
- 7 shifts per two-week pay period, 84 hours
- Every other weekend and holiday rotation
Part-time CNA Evening Position
- 7 shifts per 2 week pay period with potential for more hours
- Shift is 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Every other weekend and every other holiday
Casual CNA Position
- Casual position is required to work a minimum of one weekend shift per month at the request of St john Lutheran Home to assist in meeting staffing needs.
Currently no positions available.
- Full-time employee benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, 403b and PTO/sick leave. EOE/AA
- Contact: Chrissy Boerboom, The Maples Housing Director at (507) 723-3250 for additional questions.
No position available.
NO POSITIONS OPENED AT THIS TIME
- Daytime/evening shift
- Approximately 24 hours per week with the potential of picking up additional hours
- Works every other weekend and every other holiday, every other 3-day weekend off
No positions currently available.