Worship Services are held Tuesdays at 10:00 a.m.
Services are on a rotating basis by the ministers in the area.
- 1st Tuesday ~ United Methodist Church ~ Pastor Rick Frederickson
- 2nd Tuesday ~ St. John Lutheran Church ~ Pastor Julie Smith
- 3rd Tuesday ~ St. Paul Lutheran Church ~ Pastor Tricia Mattson
- 4th Tuesday ~ Zion Lutheran Church ~ Pastor Dan Larsen
- 5th Tuesday ~ New Hope Lutheran Church ~Pastor Jerome Klotz
Catholic Mass Services are held on Wednesdays at 10:00 am
Services are led by St. Raphael’s Catholic Church, Father Garrett Ahlers
Ecumenical Sunday Services are held at 10:00 am and are subject to change.
Services are led by St. John’s Circle of Care Chaplain, Noel Wetter
Visitors and family are welcome to join the services
The chapel is available to be used for visitations and funerals for residents. Families of residents may use the chapel for special functions.
Please contact Chaplain Noel Wetter for details: (507) 723-3226.