We feel that you should be able to continue to live life on your own terms.
We make day to day living easier by offering the right amount of services and care at the right time, and around the clock staffing for any unanticipated needs.
The living experience at The Maples is highly personalized.
We take time to know your life stories, your likes and dislikes, your family, friends and your dreams. The emphasis is letting you do what you can and helping you stay as independent as possible.
The Maples at St. John is located on the east side of Springfield on the St. John Circle of Care campus. We are registered as a Housing with Services establishment by the Minnesota Department of Health.
Your New Home Will Include:
- 2 Meals per day
- 24 Hour staff supervision
- Daily Personal checks
- Light housekeeping one time per week
- Flat linen service one time per week
- Sheets and towels
- Laundry rooms on each floor for personal laundry
- Accessible personal bathrooms
- Built-in shower seats and grab bars
- Scheduled social, spiritual and leisure activities
- Basic Maintenance
- Utilities, except phone
- Basic TV
- Convenient parking area
- Scheduled and unscheduled RN visits
- Monday through Friday availability from 7am- 4pm
- Regular medication review and assessment (take off)
- Spacious activity / family gathering areas
- Personal care services
- Emergency response
- 1 or 2 bedroom apartments
- A la cart extra meals
- Meal tray delivery
- Regular medication review and assessment
- Guest meal service
- Additional laundry service
- Additional maintenance assistance
- Expanded cable TV
- Beauty / Barber salon
- Additional on-site storage